Gwen Stefani fears fame will ruin kids’ lifeMarch 13th, 2011 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) Singer Gwen Stefani fears that the fame she and her singer husband Gavin Rossdale have might have a bad impact on their sons.
“The biggest sacrifice is the kids, their privacy, a responsibility for them and not knowing if this is going to ruin their lives. They’re so exposed they don’t have a choice…that scares me a lot,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying
Stefani has two sons - Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2, but she hopes they will grow up well grounded because of their supportive family.
“But I think it’s going to be fine. My children are very loved. Hopefully, they’re going to grow up and not be crazy because of it. I just don’t think there are that many sacrifices - I really don’t want it to all go away,” she added.
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011
- My husband cooks for me: Gwen Stefani - Jun 03, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- Gavin Rossdale's positive approach towards life - Jan 03, 2012
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012