Gurgaon police bust drug gangMay 25th, 2012 - 6:21 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, May 25 (IANS) Police Friday said they had busted a gang of drug peddlers with the arrest of two people including a Nigerian.
Nigerian Henry North and Raghavendra Kumar Jha were arrested from Gurgaon’s posh Sushant Lok area. North lives in Delhi’s Arjun Nagar area.
Police recovered 780 gm of smack from the two.
Deputy Commissioner of Police Maheshwar Dayal told reporters that Jha revealed that North’s network was spread over 18 countries including the US, Britain, Australia, France and Spain.
- Five arrested for gangraping Gurgaon pub employee (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Police await family of dead Japanese - Feb 21, 2012
- 'Tantric' held for duping people - Mar 28, 2012
- Kurukshetra University president's killer held in Gurgaon - Apr 05, 2012
- Goa Police to probe African drug peddlers' nexus - Jun 13, 2012
- Maid jumps to death in Gurgaon, employers booked - May 14, 2012
- Interstate narcotic syndicate busted in Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- Armed men rob Rs.7.4 lakh in Gurgaon - May 02, 2011
- Five arrested for fake visa-passport racket (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- SIT to probe fresh violence in Maruti Manesar plant (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Two drug peddlers, supplier arrested in Delhi - Dec 25, 2010
- Mother of three held for drug peddling - Jun 12, 2012
- Nigerian held with cocaine in Delhi - Mar 12, 2012
- Maruti violence may be planned: cops - Jul 21, 2012
- Man held with drugs worth Rs.1 crore - Feb 28, 2011