Gunshot kills Russian government officialDecember 29th, 2011 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, Dec 29 (IANS/RIA Novosti) An employee of the State Courier Service in the building of the Russian Presidential Administration died Thursday of a gunshot wound.
Alexey Aleksanochkin, 33, was found by his colleagues early Thursday. He was taken to hospital in a critical condition, and died without regaining consciousness, the Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper reported.
It was not clear whether the man had committed suicide or was gunned down.
- Russia needs fair elections: Gorbachev - Sep 22, 2011
- Russia asks Ukraine to extradite Putin plot suspect - Mar 01, 2012
- Russia to test first combat drone in 2014 - Apr 20, 2012
- Russian court raps officials' sack for speaking out - Jun 30, 2011
- Russia launches cluster of four satellites - Jul 28, 2012
- Three teenagers found dead in Moscow garage - Nov 28, 2011
- US, Russia, Norway to hold joint naval drills - Aug 23, 2012
- Russia seeks extradition of arms dealer from US - Aug 23, 2012
- Russia to hold parliamentary elections Dec 4 - Aug 29, 2011
- Russia begins probe into bogus election videos - Mar 01, 2012
- State, businesses both responsible for corruption: Putin - Aug 07, 2012
- Woman jailed for poisoning baby with breast milk - Dec 30, 2011
- Russian media tycoon sells radio stations - May 17, 2012
- Putin wants webcams for presidential polls - Dec 15, 2011
- Policeman kidnapped in Russia - Aug 24, 2012