Gulshan Kumar’s daughter makes ‘fairy tale’ debut at LFWMarch 2nd, 2012 - 9:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 2 (IANS) Gulshan Kumar’s daughter Khushali has forayed into fashion world as designer and showcased her debut collection at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week 2012. She said she tried to create a fairy tale with her outfits!
Actress Dia Mirza walked the ramp as showstopper of her.
Talking about her collection titled Angels and Princess, Khushali said: “I tried to make a fairy tale and create a special character. My whole show revolves around that character and that character is Dia Mirza. She went well with the look of my show. She looks perfect with a pretty face. So it had to be Dia.”
The actress looked absolutely comfortable in the Khushali Kumar’s backless blingy gown, with a bow at the back.
Khushali says her dresses have detailed work on the back and blend well with art, modern looks and style. Her collection offered beautifully created pleated and draped dresses and it gave the models a feminine and classy look.
Dia Mirza told to IANS, “Khushali’s theme was wonderful. One should feel confident wearing her outfit as Khushali’s outfit makes you stand out in a crowd. It has the potential to make all the women absolutely gorgeous.”
For her show, some of the known names from filmdom like Arbaaz Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Sonu Niigaam, Sajid Khan, Ameesha Patel, Divya Khosla, Bhushan Kumar and Milan Luthria came to support her.
- GOW actress Huma puts her best foot forward at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
- Designers, not celebrities in focus at LFW (Rerview) - Mar 07, 2012
- Designer brings spirit of Mexico alive at LFW - Aug 03, 2012
- The drape is reborn - sari gets sexy avatar (With Image) - Mar 01, 2012
- Dia, Sameera cheer for Shantanu-Nikhil - Feb 15, 2012
- Richa Chadha to walk for Debarun at LFW (With Image) - Jul 27, 2012
- Kajol blows kisses to sister Tanisha at LFW - Mar 05, 2012
- Films less scary than walking ramp: Tara Sharma - Mar 03, 2012
- Fashion is a difficult and turbulent career: Ritu Kumar - Sep 08, 2011
- Indian designs, Bollywood dominate RFW opening day - May 25, 2012
- Desi girls opt for western outfits for IIFA green carpet - Jun 26, 2011
- Manish wowed with his collection, B-town loved it too (With Images) - Aug 12, 2012
- Mix of colours, contrast and bling at WIFW - Oct 09, 2011
- Hema Malini performs as Radha for Neeta Lulla at LFW - Aug 08, 2012
- Dhoti-clad Prateik walks the ramp for Masaba - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: ameesha patel, arbaaz khan, bhushan kumar, debut collection, dia mirza, divya khosla, fairy tale, farhan akhtar, fashion world, filmdom, gulshan kumar, lakme fashion week, lfw, mumbai, pretty face, ramp, sajid khan, showstopper, sonu niigaam, wonderful one