Gujarat NRE Coke Board to consider rights issueSeptember 11th, 2008 - 1:55 am ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Sep 11 (IANS) Gujarat NRE Coke, the country’s largest independent coke producer that is currently riding the crest of a global price upsurge, is planning a rights issue to augment its capital for setting up a greenfield coke oven plant.Its board of directors would meet Sep 17 to consider among other items an issue of equity shares with differential voting rights (DVR shares) to the existing shareholders on a rights basis in the ratio of 1 DVR share per 300 existing equity shares. The right shares would be priced at at Rs.1,000 per share (face value of Rs.10 and a premium of Rs.990) carrying higher voting rights while maintaining parity in all other respects to the existing equity capital of the company, said vice-chairman and managing director Arun Kumar Jagatramka.
The company has already mooted a bonus issue in ratio of 2:5 which is expected to be passed at the AGM next week and may be issued by end of October. The AGM is also expected to declare an enhanced dividend of 25 percent.
The 1 million tonnes per annum coke oven plant will come up at Nellore district in Andhra Pradesh.
- Gujarat NRE to start Dharwad operations in October - Sep 19, 2009
- 6 mn tonnes coking coal from Australia by 2015: Gujarat NRE - May 23, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Coke's Australian subsidiary raises Rs.320 crore - Feb 17, 2011
- Nod for upgrade of Gujarat NRE's Australian mine - Oct 18, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Coking Coal gets nod for longwall mining in Australia - Mar 28, 2012
- Gujarat NRE Minerals to file draft papers for IPO - Sep 10, 2010
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,610 orders in Q1 - Jun 24, 2011
- Gujarat NRE places $90 million order with Joy Manufacturing - Apr 26, 2010
- Gujarat NRE to invest Rs.1,000 crore for plant in Andhra - May 13, 2010
- NMDC, BEC agreement for Chhattisgarh steel plant - Sep 06, 2011
- Gujarat NRE Coke's net profit down 19 percent - Nov 09, 2011
- Private equity firm Apollo to invest Rs.2,250 crore in Welspun group firms - Jun 29, 2011
- NRE to issue bonus shares to non-promoters - Aug 10, 2009
- Gujarat NRE to raise $50-100 mn for Australian mines - Aug 11, 2008
- Gujarat NRE Coke approves issuance of 5 crore warrants - May 15, 2012