Guardiola to quit at the end of seasonApril 27th, 2012 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 27 (IANS) Barcelona confirmed that Pep Guardiola will be stepping down as the manager of the club at the end of the season.
Barcelona’s assistant coach Tito Vilanova will take over the managerial reins next season.
Guardiola’s contract ends at the close of the season and the former player rejected Barcelona’s offer to extend his deal. His last game in charge will be the Copa del Rey final against Athletic Bilbao May 25.
- Guardiola to take sabbatical from football - Apr 27, 2012
- Guardiola quits Barca, deputy Tito to take over (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Guardiola prepares for last league game as Barca coach - May 11, 2012
- Jose Mourinho extends contract with Real Madrid - May 22, 2012
- Successful operation for Barcelona assistant coach Vilanova - Nov 23, 2011
- Advantage Barca ahead of Copa del Rey return leg - Jan 24, 2012
- Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona vie in Copa del Rey final - May 24, 2012
- Real Madrid a win away from Liga title - May 02, 2012
- Guardiola humbled by praise from colleagues - May 01, 2012
- Valencia draw Barcelona in Copa del Rey semis first leg - Feb 02, 2012
- Real Madrid and Barca set for eighth 'Clasico' in 9 months - Jan 17, 2012
- Caparros commits to another season with Mallorca - May 20, 2012
- Bosque to name Spanish squad after May 25 - May 05, 2012
- Pinto extends Barca contract until 2013 season - Jan 03, 2012
- Bielsa delighted as Athletic Bilbao reach Copa del Rey final - Feb 08, 2012