Greater Noida court rejects bail pleas of CEO murder suspectsSeptember 30th, 2008 - 11:44 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, Sep 30 (IANS) A court here Tuesday rejected the bail applications of the 63 people accused in the murder of the CEO of an Indian subsidiary of an Italian firm in this satellite town of the national capital last week.The court of chief judicial magistrate rejected the bail pleas following which the accused submitted their applications in a district court.
CEO of the Graziano Trasmissioni India Lalit Kishore Chaudhary was beaten to death Sep 22 by a group of retrenched workers of the company. The police later arrested 63 suspects.
Meanwhile, the district administration has asked industries here to submit their applications for arms licences, even as the police and civil authorities reassured industrialists about their safety following the murder of the CEO.
The authorities also promised to issue green cards to industrialists for uninterrupted vehicular movement in the district.
The administration asked the industrialists to identify unregistered trade unions in this industrial area.
- Four people identified for lynching Graziano CEO: Police (Lead) - Oct 01, 2008
- Chhattisgarh pushes ahead with Maoist peace plan - Aug 01, 2012
- Kerala CPI-M leader gets bail in murder case (Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- Talwars may have won over witness: CBI - Sep 13, 2012
- Defer forensic expert's cross-examination: Nupur Talwar - Aug 21, 2012
- Chaddha's bail plea withdrawn from high court - Sep 21, 2012
- Aruna Chaddha moves high court for bail (Lead) - Sep 20, 2012
- Nupur Talwar's bail rejected, moves apex court (Second Lead) - May 02, 2012
- Court rejects Aruna Chaddha's bail plea - Sep 07, 2012
- Nurse case: Court rejects accused's bail plea - Apr 25, 2012
- Apex court questions bail for murder suspects - May 27, 2009
- Janardhan Reddy gets bail in mining case in Andhra (Lead) - May 11, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Expert to face defence queries Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- CPI-M legislator remanded in custody in murder case (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- IUML worker's murder: Kerala CPI-M leader gets bail - Aug 27, 2012