Government has coined ‘Hindu terrorism’ with polls in mind: RSSNovember 23rd, 2008 - 2:52 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Nov 23 (IANS) The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government was branding Hindus as terrorists to veil its “complete failure to combat rampant terrorism”, Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) chief K.S. Sudershan said Sunday.”As elections are around the corner, the government has floated the term ‘Hindu terrorism’ to gain political mileage,” Sudershan told reporters here Sunday after addressing an RSS gathering.
“There is nothing as Hindu terrorism. In fact, terrorism cannot be associated with any religion like Hindu, Muslim or Christian. It is disgraceful that the government is linking terrorism with religion,” he added.
Sudershan is in the city to participate in a five-day annual meet of the RSS’ Awadh region unit, which started Nov 21. The Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal are also participating.
- Government coined 'Hindu terrorism' for political mileage: RSS (Lead) - Nov 23, 2008
- Media reports on Aseemanand are lies: Singhal - Jan 09, 2011
- Punish terrorists but don''t coin the term Hindu terrorism: RSS Chief - Nov 23, 2008
- Shutdown affects normal life in Assam - Aug 27, 2012
- Congress betrayed Muslims: Mayawati - Dec 18, 2011
- Sonia, Rahul dividing India, says RSS leader - Nov 08, 2010
- RSS-Congress activists clash in Lucknow - Nov 12, 2010
- Bangalore Christians staged rally against probe reports on church attacks - Feb 22, 2011
- Digvijay's comments on Ayodhya 'disgraceful': BJP - Sep 22, 2010
- Congress launches frontal attack on 'insidious' RSS, BJP (Lead) - Dec 19, 2010
- Bajrang Dal slams Rahul for equating RSS with SIMI - Oct 06, 2010
- Controversial 'Kumbh' focusing on conversion begins in Madhya Pradesh - Feb 10, 2011
- ABVP workers hurl eggs at Mirwaiz's vehicle in Kolkata - Nov 28, 2010
- Indian Mujahideen: poison fruit of saffron politics, jehadi mindset (Comment) - Dec 11, 2010
- Government lacks will to fight threats: Bhagwat - Sep 25, 2011