Goody has successful cancer operationSeptember 13th, 2008 - 9:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 13 (IANS) British television star Jade Goody has had an eight-hour cancer operation that “went well”, her spokesman said Saturday.“The operation went well. She’s got the best people looking after her. She’s had surgery, a radical hysterectomy and the operation lasted eight hours,” said Goody’s spokesman Max Clifford.
The 27-year-old mother of two is in intensive care at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London and is expected to begin a course of chemotherapy and radiotherapy lasting nine weeks.
Goody was diagnosed with cervical cancer last month as she appeared on the Indian version of the British reality show “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- Jade Goodys 8-hr cancer surgery goes off successfully - Sep 13, 2008
- Jade Goody released from hospital - Sep 27, 2008
- Jade Goody scared but positive about surgery - Sep 12, 2008
- Doctors say Jade Goody responding well to cancer treatment - Dec 22, 2008
- Jade Goody responding well to cancer treatment - Dec 22, 2008
- Goody goes home for 'final weeks' - Mar 11, 2009
- Goody upset with hair loss fear post chemotherapy - Sep 25, 2008
- Goody's cancer reached 'stage three' - Sep 14, 2008
- British reality TV star Jade Goody dies - Mar 22, 2009
- Jade Goody rushed to hospital - Feb 03, 2009
- Jade Goody dies of cancer - Mar 22, 2009
- Jade Goody gets 5-day discharge from hospital - Sep 20, 2008
- Jade Goody might die in her 30s - Sep 05, 2008
- Chemotherapy takes its toll on Jade Goody - Oct 27, 2008
- Goodys sons celebrate early Mothers Day with dying mum - Mar 16, 2009