Gold finance company robbedJune 22nd, 2012 - 10:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 22 (IANS) Four men Friday robbed a gold finance company here of Rs.1.35 lakh in cash and gold jewellery reportedly worth lakhs of rupees after stabbing a security guard, police said.
The incident occurred at noon at Aggrawal Complex in west Delhi’s Rohini area where the company, Muthoot Finance, has an office on the first floor.
“The robbers entered the office disguised as customers and overpowered the employees at gun point,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police B.S. Jaiswal.
“When security guard Rajesh Mishra tried to catch the robbers, he was stabbed,” he said.
- Muthoot robbery solved, six arrested (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Finance company office looted - May 10, 2011
- Man robbed at Noida mall, two hurt in shootout - Aug 06, 2012
- Dacoits loot gold worth over Rs.1 crore (Lead) - Oct 30, 2010
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Ghaziabad cops question firm's staff on Rs.1 crore gold loot - Oct 31, 2010
- Four locked flats robbed in Delhi - Jan 17, 2011
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Two elderly women stabbed to death in Delhi (lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Six held for Rs.1 crore robbery in Ghaziabad - Dec 02, 2010
- Rs.52 lakh looted from home of Ghaziabad businessman - Jun 18, 2010
- Armed men rob Rs.7.4 lakh in Gurgaon - May 02, 2011
- Men who robbed in police uniform arrested - Jun 11, 2012
- Engineer becomes thief to recover business losses - May 11, 2012
- Gold worth Rs.one crore looted - Oct 30, 2010
Tags: commissioner of police, deputy commissioner, finance company, four men, gold, gun point, jaiswal, lakh, mishra, New Delhi, rajesh, robbers, rohini, rs 1, rupees, security guard, west delhi, worth lakhs