Goalkeeper Hildebrand extends contract with SchalkeMay 9th, 2012 - 3:09 pm ICT by IANS
Berlin, May 9 (IANS) German Bundesliga side Schalke 04 and goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand have agreed on a contract extension until the end of the 2012-13 season.
Schalke now has three goalkeepers under contract in Rolf Faehrmann, Lars Unnerstall and Hildebrand.
Schalke signed the former German international in October 2011, when he was out of contract, and they were looking for someone to fill in for the injured goalie Ralf Faehrmann.
“I am delighted to continue at Schalke as I feel very comfortable here. For me the contract in October was a huge opportunity,” Hildebrand, 33, said.
- Schalke signs goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand - Oct 22, 2011
- Uchida extends stay at Schalke till 2015 - Aug 17, 2012
- German Bundesliga kicks off August 27 - Jun 27, 2012
- Schalke sign Swiss midfielder Barnetta - Jul 04, 2012
- Heldt extends contract with German side Schalke - Sep 09, 2012
- Farfan extends contract with German side Schalke 04 - Apr 29, 2012
- German coach Loew drops Cacau from Euro 2012 squad - May 29, 2012
- Monchengladbach's Neustadter signs with Schalke 04 - Jan 11, 2012
- Dortmund close in on Bundesgila title - Apr 15, 2012
- Raul rejects contract extension - Apr 20, 2012
- Schalke, Hannover grab victories in German Bundesliga - Mar 19, 2012
- Monchengladbach coach Lucien Favre extends contract - Jul 05, 2012
- Gomez extends stay with Bayern - Apr 04, 2012
- Schalke offers Raul new contract - Mar 02, 2012
- Dutchman Stevens to coach Bundesliga club Schalke - Sep 28, 2011