Girl raped in moving carApril 1st, 2011 - 10:56 pm ICT by IANS
Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh), April 1 (IANS) A girl was allegedly gangraped in a moving car by two acquaintances of her uncle in this Uttar Pradesh district, police said Friday. The two accused are yet to be arrested.
According to police, the girl alleged incident took place in Tappal town.
The girl, a resident of Noida, had come to her uncle’s house a few days ago.
“The girl said while she was going to a bus stop, her uncle asked two of his acquaintances to drop her. She alleged that they did not stop the vehicle at the bus stop and the two men raped her one by one. Later, the duo assaulted her before throwing her out from the vehicle,” Deputy Superintendent of Police S.F. Rathi told reporters in Aligarh, some 350 km from Lucknow.
According to police, passers-by spotted the girl and admitted her to the district hospital. The girl is out of danger.
“We have registered a case on the compliant made by the girl. Efforts are on to nab the two accused,” said Rathi.
- Rs.50,000 reward announced for farmer leader - May 08, 2011
- Rights panel finalises Bhatta-Parsaul report - Jul 05, 2011
- Rahul in Mayawati land again, visits Bhatta Parsaul - Jul 05, 2011
- BJP leader, brother shot dead in Uttar Pradesh - Mar 03, 2011
- Farmers' fury spreads, death toll four (Fourth Lead, correcting designation in para 4) - May 09, 2011
- Farmers' fury spreads, death toll four (Third Lead) - May 08, 2011
- Woman gangraped in Noida, one arrested - Apr 08, 2012
- Cop, two others rape minor in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 23, 2011
- Home Guard arrested for raping girl in train - Jan 17, 2011
- NHRC notice on school turning away gangrape victim - Sep 13, 2012
- Two Dalit girls gangraped near Delhi - Sep 29, 2010
- Yamuna Expressway opens, cutting Delhi-Agra run to 150 minutes - Aug 09, 2012
- Withdraw cases against Bhatta farmers: Rajnath to Akhilesh - May 08, 2012
- Protesting farmers invite Tikait to lead agitation - Aug 19, 2010
- Minor burnt to death for resisting rape - Sep 21, 2011