Girl abducted in Agra still untraceableApril 30th, 2008 - 6:28 pm ICT by admin
Agra, April 30 (IANS) The whereabouts of a teenaged girl allegedly abducted from Agra over two weeks ago are yet unkown. This is despite the fact that Inspector General of Police Gurubachan Lal had assured people that the 18-year-girl would be traced within 72 hours of her abduction.
The girl belongs to Punjabi community and the community leaders are have accused the police of not helping them trace blank calls and SMSes threatening the family with dire consequences.
The community leaders Tuesday presented a memorandum to the police authorities asking for prompt action and arrests of the abductors.
- Two more rape cases reported in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 25, 2011
- Disquiet among Pakistani Hindus over kidnapped leader - Feb 25, 2011
- Tamil Nadu businessman released, police unsure about another - Jan 15, 2011
- Pakistani Hindus in duress, says daily - Mar 13, 2012
- Four nabbed for molesting teenager in Guwahati (Lead) - Jul 13, 2012
- Molestation of teen sparks national outrage; four held (Roundup) - Jul 13, 2012
- No breakthrough in Bihar NIT student's abduction yet - Jul 03, 2012
- Hunt on for child snatching Indian 'tantrik' - Feb 24, 2011
- Two teenaged sisters held for cousin's abduction - Oct 03, 2010
- Bihar Police still clueless about 15 abducted by Maoists - Nov 04, 2011
- Man says he killed kids he couldn't sell - Feb 18, 2012
- Ghaziabad traders protest police inaction, shut shops - Aug 11, 2012
- Man castrated in Uttar Pradesh jail, probe launched - Jun 23, 2011
- Agra rocked by spate of looting, shooting, killing - Feb 13, 2012
- Mumbai Police rescue kidnapped boy from Uttar Pradesh - Apr 20, 2011