Ghazibad court crippled by strikeMarch 20th, 2012 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, March 20 (IANS) Work in the Ghaziabad court was crippled Tuesday due to a lawyers’ strike after a criminal case was slapped against former bar association president Nahar Singh Yadav.
Bhartendu Sharma, the Ghaziabad bar association president, said lawyers unanimously decided to go on strike till the case was not withdrawn.
Sharma alleged that police had victimized a crusader against corruption while favouring the corrupt.
“We know litigants are suffering but we have no option but to protest the wrongdoing of the police,” Sharma told IANS.
- Ghaziabad lawyers end strike - Mar 21, 2012
- Three booked for assaulting Ghaziabad officials - Mar 18, 2012
- Former UP official gets bail in graft case - Aug 08, 2012
- Lawyers' strike in Delhi district courts - Sep 29, 2011
- Lawyers' protest paralyses Delhi courts - Apr 07, 2012
- PF scam: Hearing put off till March 14 (Lead) - Feb 18, 2011
- PF scam: court adjourns hearing till March 14 - Feb 18, 2011
- Lawyers' strike to back Anna hits litigants (Lead) - Aug 17, 2011
- Withdraw cases against Bhatta farmers: Rajnath to Akhilesh - May 08, 2012
- Court dismisses plea against Mukherjee - Jun 29, 2012
- Nationwide lawyers' strike badly hits court proceedings (Roundup) - Jul 11, 2012
- Provident fund scam accused judges get bail - Apr 01, 2011
- Six ex-judges get interim bail in PF scam (Lead) - Mar 14, 2011
- Lawyers strike work in UP, demand security - Aug 21, 2012
- 18 provident fund scam accused discharged - Jun 07, 2011