Ghaziabad constable found stabbed to deathOctober 24th, 2011 - 12:30 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Oct 23 (IANS) A constable was found stabbed to death in Ghaziabad early Sunday morning, police said.
Passersby spotted the body in the Shalimar Garden area of Ghaziabad and reported the matter to the police.
The identity card found on the deceased identified him as Jitendra Singh, 32, attached to Ghaziabad’s Special Operations Group.
“We have registered a criminal case against unidentified criminals,” Superintendent of Police J.K. Shahi said. “Teams have been constituted to nab them.”
Singh was a native of Didawali village under the Titawi police station of Muzaffarnagar.
Twenty-six-year-old Harkesh Meena, a Delhi Police constable, had been stabbed to death in north Delhi Oct 15 when he tried to foil a robbery. Three people have been arrested.
- Two held for Uttar Pradesh cop's killing - Oct 27, 2011
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh in Ghaziabad (Lead) - May 16, 2011
- Youth murdered by ex-lover's father - Jan 26, 2012
- Policeman found murdered near Metro station - Oct 16, 2011
- Three held for killing policeman - Oct 20, 2011
- Senior citizen murdered inside her Delhi flat - Jan 10, 2012
- Mosque employee flees after killing boy - Jun 03, 2011
- Court summons six cops over shootout - Aug 27, 2011
- Four of family killed in town near Ghaziabad - Jan 07, 2012
- Stabbed in park for objecting to romancing couple - Aug 12, 2011
- Elderly woman stabbed to death by robbers - Aug 14, 2012
- Man dies in police custody in Ghaziabad, two cops suspended - Jun 13, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Four police personnel suspended over custody death - Apr 12, 2010
- Independent candidate shot at in Ghaziabad - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: criminal case, criminals, deceased, delhi police, early sunday morning, ghaziabad, morning police, north delhi, police constable, police station, robbery, shalimar garden, special operations group, superintendent