Get exclusive designer wear under one roofAugust 30th, 2011 - 4:44 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 30 (IANS) Do you want to replenish your wardrobe for the upcoming wedding and festival season? A two-day exhibition - The Dressing Room - which is coming to the capital for the first time, is the right place to shop at. Clothes for all occasions from designers like Rohit Bal, Varun Bahl and Nikki Mahajan will be available at an affordable price.
After successfully completing two seasons in Mumbai, organisers Shilpi Jatia and Rituu Bagrodia feel it was the right time to tap Delhi market because women today want to get the best and if one gets that under one roof, it’s the icing on the cake.
“It is a shopping festival for like-minded people where they will find exclusive designer wear - be it casual or bridal. There is a mix of everything at affordable price,” Jatia told IANS.
“The sole aim was to create a personal and luxurious mood for shoppers keeping in mind that the modern woman’s social calendar is always full. So from office to night outs and weddings to vacations, we offer everything under one roof,” she said.
The exhibition will be open for a special preview for select invitees on Sep 2, followed by an open to all exhibition Sep 3 at the Hyatt Regent hotel.
- Chandigarh hosts a two-day bridal wear exhibition - Aug 08, 2010
- Planning big fat Indian wedding? Visit Bridal Asia - Aug 19, 2009
- Wedding expo attracts people in Ludhiana - Dec 06, 2010
- A debut after 40 years and book in making, Pallavi Jaikishan on a roll - Jul 21, 2012
- Make your cult in bridal wear: Tarun Tahiliani - Jul 25, 2012
- Bridal Asia 2011 to start Sep 30 - Jul 10, 2011
- Bridal Asia set for September - Jun 25, 2010
- It's 'band, baja, barat' time in DC too! - Dec 11, 2011
- 'Celebrating Vivaha 2010'- one stop shop for wedding - Aug 07, 2010
- Visakhapatnam jewellery exhibition sells diamond studded pen for rupees 2.3 million - Nov 01, 2010
- Wedding Asia set to debut in Delhi - May 27, 2011
- Here's a collection for the flirtatious bride - Aug 28, 2009
- Tarun Tahiliani Brings Luxury Brands To Bridal Couture - Jun 04, 2010
- Would-be brides and grooms, gear up for "Bridal Asia" - Aug 19, 2008
- Mumbai set to host bridal week - Sep 14, 2010
Tags: delhi market, dressing room, hyatt, icing on the cake, invitees, like minded people, mahajan, modern woman, New Delhi, nikki, organisers, regent hotel, right time, rohit bal, shopping festival, social calendar, sole aim, two seasons, varun bahl, wardrobe