Get a peek-a-boo into Imran-Kareena starrerAugust 24th, 2011 - 5:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 24 (IANS) Filmmaker Karan Johar chose to unveil the first look of his next production — Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor-starrer “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu” — through social networking media like Facebook and Twitter.
The promotional image has the two actors walking on a busy street wearing quirky, oversized shades, and eating cotton candy.
The colourful and youthful look of the movie was uploaded Tuesday, and the Facebook page of the movie also stated that the release would be “coming Valentine”.
The film, being directed by Shakun Batra, was earlier titled “Short Term Shaadi”. It was rumoured that the plot is an adaptation of Hollywood film “What Happens in Vegas”, which starred Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher.
However, Johar had denied it.
- Will Imran-Kareena's chemistry work at box-office? (IANS Preview) - Feb 07, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur..' dissimilar to 'What Happens In Vegas': Karan Johar - Dec 01, 2011
- Kareena is magic: Imran Khan - Dec 22, 2011
- Imran capable of making good film: Shakun Batra - Jan 24, 2012
- Exhibition Of Kareena's pics by Imran - Dec 12, 2011
- Imran Khan finds beard annoying - Feb 07, 2012
- Kareena, Imran pairing USP of 'Ek Main...': Karan - Dec 15, 2011
- 'Ek Main…' a goldmine for Karan, rakes in Rs.12.5 crore in 2 days - Feb 12, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur...' cash registers already ringing, rakes in Rs.21 crore - Feb 08, 2012
- Imran loses luggage during 'Ek Main...' promotional tour - Jan 30, 2012
- Hrithik teaches easy way to quit smoking (Movie Snippets) - Dec 14, 2011
- No engagement plans, says Kareena - Feb 07, 2012
- NGO asks Bhandarkar to comply with smoking rule - Sep 04, 2012
- Imran to launch video travelogue for 'Ek Main Aur...' (With Image) - Jan 24, 2012
- Neil wants pierced ears? (Movie Snippets) - Dec 19, 2011
Tags: adaptation, ashton kutcher, aur, batra, busy street, cameron diaz, colourful, eating cotton candy, ek, ekk, facebook, hollywood film, johar, kareena kapoor, networking media, New Delhi, peek, shaadi, shades, social networking