George Clooney vows never to have childrenAugust 28th, 2008 - 10:08 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 28 (IANS) Hollywood superstar George Clooney has vowed never to have children because he is too impatient to care for them.According to radio-station Wenn, Clooney admires friend Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship with their kids, but confesses he finds it difficult to cope up like them, reported Hollywood.com.
“I could not do what Brad and Angelina are doing. I would not have the patience or dedication you need to take care of a family. I admire those qualities in other people but it is not for me,” he said.
The actor insists he is happy being single and has no plans to settle down.
He added: “I am doing exactly what I want to. I hang out with the same friends, I spend time in Italy, and then I go back to work. I try not to worry about anything else.”
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie on vacation in France - Aug 28, 2012
- Clooney, Pitt wine and dine together - Jun 28, 2012
- Brangelina take romantic break sans kids - Apr 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie wants Pitt to get a face-lift - Apr 15, 2010
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Clooney bans Brangelina's family - Feb 04, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- Jolie donates 100,000 dollars for Pak flood victims - Aug 19, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Damon, Pitt's joke about Clooney being gay prompts man to strip - Sep 12, 2009
- Terry Nazon, The Famous 'Love Astrologist', Discharges Her Predictions On The Love Lives Of Hollywood's Megastars - Jan 04, 2011