GCC foreign ministers to discuss Yemen in Abu DhabiApril 20th, 2011 - 12:51 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 19 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates will host a meeting Wednesday of the foreign ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to discuss the situation in Yemen.
The meet will be presided over by UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in the presence of GCC Secretary General Abdullatif Al-Zayyani and representatives of the Yemeni government.
The meeting will continue discussions on the situation on Yemen in the light of an agreement reached at the recent extraordinary GCC ministerial meeting in Riyadh on the GCC’s initiative on initiating contacts with the Yemeni government and the Yemeni opposition.
- UAE to provide $136mn food aid for Yemen - Jun 04, 2012
- UAE, Yemen hold talks - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE, Libya discuss bilateral relations - Nov 07, 2011
- UAE to host GCC financial, economic committee meet - Oct 20, 2011
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
- Foreign ministers of Turkey, six Gulf nations meet - Jan 29, 2012
- UAE attorney general hails amnesty for 554 prisoners - Nov 28, 2011
- UAE, Iraqi army chiefs meet - Apr 08, 2012
- UAE, Oman discuss trade barriers - Jan 25, 2012
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE reiterates support to Myanmar Muslims - Jul 14, 2012
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE officials meet US, Chinese envoys - Jul 22, 2012
- UAE opens mobile hospital at Somali-Kenyan border - Oct 31, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, foreign minister, foreign ministers, gulf cooperation council, initiative, presence, riyadh, secretary general, united arab emirates, vm, wam, yemen, yemeni government, yemeni opposition, zayed al nahyan