Ganapathy, Bhullar in joint lead at Haryana Open golfNovember 28th, 2008 - 7:21 pm ICT by IANS
Panchkula, Nov 28 (IANS) Rahul Ganapathy placed himself in a wining position as he shared a three-way lead with Gaganjeet Bhullar and Bangladesh Mohammed Siddikur Rahman at the end of the third day of the HUDA-GTPL Unitech Haryana Open golf here Friday.Ganapathy closed with a bogey in his round of two-under 70, while Bhullar also closed with a bogey during his round of even par 72 to be placed at four-under 212.
Rahman (69) who struck a purple patch with four birdies in five holes between seventh and 11th to come to four-under 212. Rafick Ali Mollah (71) and Harendra Gupta (71) are tied for fourth with a three day total of three-under 213.
Overnight leader Karanjit Singh Sandhu had a disastrous day as he went for three-over 39 on his front nine and it was worse in the second stretch. He dropped five shots with a triple bogey and a double bogey on the last two holes to finish at seven-over 79. He was now two-over 218 and in tied 18th place.
- Karanjit leads at midway stage at Haryana Open golf - Nov 27, 2008
- Gaganjeet Bhullar hogs limelight at Bangladesh Golf - Jan 26, 2011
- Smriti, Rhea and Sharmila start well at European golf pre-qualifiers - Jan 09, 2012
- Jeetesh and Jaini lead Indian charge at SAIL Open golf - Mar 24, 2011
- Louis Phillippe Golf: Ahmedabad top leader board - Mar 08, 2012
- Lahiri fires 69 to take lead - Aug 09, 2012
- Jaini, Bhullar, Das chase Siddikur at Panasonic Open - Mar 30, 2012
- Randhawa best Indian making the cut at Gleneagles - Aug 28, 2010
- Gangjee takes one-shot lead in Kensville Challenge - Jan 28, 2012
- Sharmila becomes youngest Indian golfer to qualify for European Tour - Jan 20, 2012
- Indian youth brigade takes centre-stage at Iskandar Johor Open - Oct 22, 2009
- Bhullar, Sandhu stay close behind leaders at SAIL Open Golf - Mar 23, 2011
- Ashok Kumar in lead after third round in Panasonic Open - Mar 31, 2012
- Two shot lead for Arjun Sharma in North India golf - Mar 13, 2012
- Bhullar bags eighth PGTI title - May 07, 2010