Gaga’s nude sketch sold for $30,000December 26th, 2011 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 26 (IANS) A nude sketch of singer Lady Gaga has fetched $30,000 on eBay charity auction.
The hand drawn image by Tony Bennett was used as part of a cover story and layout of Vanity Fair’s January issue, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“I walked in and said, ‘Well, Tony, here we are,’ and I dropped my robe and I got into position. I felt shy and thought, ‘It’s Tony Bennett. Why am I naked?” Gaga said in a TV interview.
Another item put up for auction was an autographed poster of the Vanity Fair cover featuring Gaga and some of the accessories she wore during the shoot.
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga's nude portrait up for auction on eBay - Dec 15, 2011
- Miley Cyrus auctions her clothes for charity - Aug 10, 2010
- Princess Diana's dress fetches $816,000 - Jun 26, 2011
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Madonna's naked photo to fetch 5,000 pounds? - Apr 25, 2012
- Bid for IPL players autographed memorabilia - Mar 16, 2010
- Bat autographed by Sachin up for grabs - Oct 14, 2010
- Gaga wants to work with Bennett again - Jun 17, 2012
- Lady Gaga sued for charity scam - Jun 27, 2011
- Kate Middleton's Reiss dress being offered on eBay - May 27, 2011
- Gaga strips before recording - Aug 28, 2012
- Rihanna refuses Playboy offer - Nov 17, 2010
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012