Gaga to style department store for X-masNovember 16th, 2011 - 2:08 pm ICT by IANS
New York , Nov 16 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga is all set to give high-end department store Barneys a bizarre makeover during Christmas.
The shoppers will walk through an entrance disigned to create the illusion of walking into the mouth of a giant monster-like Lady Gaga from Nov 21 until Christmas, reports contactmusic.com.
The shopaholics will also be able to visit a jewellery shop created out of an oversized Lady Gaga-turned-spider and a boudoir in the shape of a giant wig.
The fifth floor of the store will feature gift ideas, toys, clothes, make-up and CDs personally chosen for fans by the 25-year-old Gaga, who will officially launch the holiday initiative at Barneys Nov 21.
A portion of the sale will benefit the singer’s Born This Way Foundation.
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Gaga to gift unreleased songs to fans - Dec 23, 2011
- HBO to air Lady Gaga Monster Ball concert - Feb 16, 2011
- 'Pant-less' Lady Gaga's shopping spree in Paris - Dec 24, 2010
- Gaga admires Chris Martin, wants to collaborate - Nov 21, 2011
- Lady Gaga biopic in progress - Oct 06, 2011
- Lady Gaga launches her social networking site LittleMonsters.com - Feb 10, 2012
- Gaga's most 'vulnerable state' in photobook - Nov 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga says she wakes up feeling insecure everyday - Jun 23, 2010
- Lady Gaga's growling, clawing display to cameras at Tokyo airport - Apr 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga creates black perfume - Jul 17, 2012
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- Lady Gaga posts pics of her Thanksgiving meal on Twitter - Nov 27, 2010
- Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' to make India debut April 7 - Mar 30, 2010
- Lady Gaga, Snooki are top selling Halloween costumes in US - Oct 30, 2010
Tags: barneys, boudoir, christmas, clothes, department store, fifth floor, giant monster, gift ideas, illusion, initiative, jewellery shop, lady gaga, makeover, pop star, shape, shopaholics, shoppers, toys, wig