Gaga blames dad’s restaraunt for weight gainSeptember 21st, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga blames the delicious food at her father’s restaurant for her recent weight gain.
“My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go there,” Gaga said in an interview to a radio show, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I love eating pasta and I’m a New York Italian girl. That’s why I have been staying out of New York,” she added.
The 26-year-old admits she should eat a healthy diet rather than gorging on tasty food items.
“So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I’m like, ‘I’ve got to go where I can drink green juice’,” she added.
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Gaga 'scolded' by father for wrong gesture - Feb 25, 2012
- Penelope Cruz dances her way to perfect shape - May 11, 2011
- Now, 'The Simpsons' for Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Peter Andre to go on diet - Jan 17, 2012
- I'm obsessed with cooking show: Lady Gaga - May 31, 2011
- Italy made me sexier: Christina Hendricks - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,