French make-up artist to give Kareena new lookAugust 23rd, 2008 - 12:22 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 22 (IANS) Kareena Kapoor is all set to fly to Paris to shoot an advertisement for an apparel chain and the Bollywood actress will don a new look, thanks to a French make-up artist. Kareena is the brand ambassador of retail chain Globus and the firm has decided to make the ad on a grand scale in Paris, complete with a makeover by a French artist, a company official said.
“The French artist is going to create a new look for her. We are giving her a complete makeover and she will surely look different and as usual stunning,” the executive said.
Company authorities also believe that she is their lucky charm.
“Kareena is a style icon for today’s youth. The decision to select Kareena as our brand ambassador has fetched the brand an international recognition,” the official added.
Kareena replaced Soha Ali Khan as the face of the Globus retail chain late last year.
- Malabar Gold group to diversify into retailing of lifestyle products - Mar 30, 2012
- Behind Bollywood's grease paint, the untold story (This is the fourth in a series by IANS on Bollywood's behind-the-scenes people) - Apr 11, 2011
- Berger eyeing Kareena or Katrina as brand ambassador - Aug 02, 2012
- Dia Mirza appointed Body Shop's brand ambassador - May 03, 2011
- Kareena gets the brandwagon for 'Heroine' - Aug 31, 2012
- Kareena mum on wedding date (Movie Snippets) - Jun 06, 2012
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon - Apr 30, 2012
- Bollywood's women power dazzles at IIJW - Aug 03, 2011
- I hate to be known as Wasim Akram's girlfriend: Humaima - Aug 26, 2011
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 30, 2012
- Barbie doll-maker slammed over recruitment of models as young as 12 - Feb 13, 2011
- Brian Atwood And Jones Apparel Shake Hands - Sep 02, 2010
- Nargis Fakhri to endorse women apparel brand - Nov 17, 2011
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- India to share 10 percent of Forevermark global sales - Jul 21, 2012