FOX Traveller to launch 24-hour Bangla feedDecember 22nd, 2011 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 22 (IANS) In an attempt to reach a wider audience, travel and lifestyle channel FOX Traveller, is set to launch a 24-hour Bangla feed starting Jan 15, 2012.
Currently, the Bangla feed is available just for four hours a day.
“Bengalis love the good life - full of food, music, art, travel - and we have plenty of glimpses of this kind of a lifestyle on FOX Traveller,” Debarpita Banerjee, vice president (Marketing), FOX International Channels, said in a press statement.
“The channel believes that only showcasing destinations are passe and unfolds stories that make a journey beautiful and fun. And now the Bangla feed will enable us to capture the lyricism of this language and build it into our content, bringing it closer to the audience,” added Banerjee.
As of now, the channel is shown in Hindi, English and Tamil.
- Now, watch Nat Geo in Tamil - Jun 16, 2011
- FOX History & Entertainment gets a new name - May 16, 2011
- Now go around the world with 'Latin Angels' - Sep 20, 2012
- Gaurav Kapoor hunts for 'Freaky Traveller' - Sep 06, 2011
- Discovery Channel now in Bangla - May 10, 2011
- There's more to Italian food than pizzas, pastas - Jun 04, 2012
- Yahoo! expands language base with launch of Bengali service - Feb 08, 2012
- Mamata promises to start writing again - Sep 27, 2011
- 'Feluda' lends voice to Tagore - Aug 25, 2012
- Nature my kitchen, fusion my passion: Chef Malhotra (With Images) - Jan 22, 2012
- Bipasha launches Bengali entertainment channel - Jul 19, 2010
- Travel shows get makeover in India: Gaurav Kapoor (With Image) - Feb 08, 2012
- Ghai to release Ghosh's 'Nouka Dubi' in Hindi - Apr 30, 2011
- National Geographic launched in Bengali - Oct 14, 2010
- Al Jazeera English now available on Tata Sky too - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: art travel, audience, channel fox, food music, fox international channels, glimpses, journey, lifestyle channel, lyricism, music art, New Delhi, showcasing, tamil, traveller, vice president marketing