Fourth ODI at Colombo called off due to rainAugust 26th, 2008 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
Colombo, Aug 26 (IANS) The fourth One-Day International between Sri Lanka and India was called off without a ball being bowled due to rain here at the R. Premadasa Stadium here Tuesday. The match will be replayed Wednesday, which was kept as a reserve day.
India lead the five match series 2-1.
Sri Lanka won the first ODI by eight wickets at the Rangiri Dambulla International Cricket Stadium while India bounced back to win the second ODI at the same ground by three wickets. The tourists went 2-1 up in the series when they won the third ODI by 33 runs.
- India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets - Jul 29, 2012
- India bowl Sri Lanka out for 170 runs - Aug 16, 2010
- India need a whitewash of Sri Lanka to be No. 1 ODI team - Jul 19, 2012
- New Zealand bowled out for 192 against Sri Lanka - Aug 13, 2010
- Kohli, Raina give India unassailable series lead - Jul 31, 2012
- Pakistan cricket team to tour Sri Lanka in June - Apr 30, 2012
- India beat New Zealand to make tri-series final (Lead) - Aug 26, 2010
- PM hopes Indian team will keep up good work in WC final - Apr 01, 2011
- India registers thumping win over Kiwis, play Lanka in finals - Aug 25, 2010
- Indo-Lankan final: Maha Govt. declares Apr. 2 a holiday - Mar 31, 2011
- World Cup: Sri Lanka have upper hand against India - Apr 01, 2011
- World Cup final: Sri Lanka wins toss, elects to bat first - Apr 02, 2011
- President Rajapaksa prays for Lankan team ahead of WC final - Apr 02, 2011
- India set 315-run target for Sri Lanka - Jul 21, 2012
- Sri Lanka bat in third ODI - Jul 28, 2012