Fourth email on Delhi blast surfacesSeptember 9th, 2011 - 11:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 9 (IANS) Another email, the fourth since the Delhi High Court bombing, Friday claimed that the deadly blast that killed 13 people was the handiwork of the homegrown terror group Indian Mujahideen.
The latest email was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, the same address from which the second message was received on Thursday.
It sought to confirm the third communication, received earlier Friday, attributing the attack to the Indian Mujahideen.
The email was sent to some media houses in Delhi.
It says: “Namaste media bhayyon. Third mail apko mila wo hamari taraf se hi bheji gayi thi (The third mail was sent by us)”.
The India Mujahideen had planted the attack “after a lot of thoughts”, the email reads.
It also warns that the next attack would be at a crowded place in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad. The third email, traced to a server in Moscow, had warned of a “cruel” attack in Ahmedabad.
–Indo-Asian New Service
- Flurry of email claims confound Delhi blast case - Sep 10, 2011
- Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility for Varanasi blast - Dec 07, 2010
- IM e-mail tracked to Mumbai: Police sources - Dec 08, 2010
- Now 'Indian Muzahiddin' email claims Delhi blast - Sep 08, 2011
- Bomb blast: Too early to say Varanasi was the work of Pak-based Jehadis - Dec 09, 2010
- No breakthrough in Delhi terror attack a week later - Sep 13, 2011
- Mehdi Hassan was outstanding: Lata Mangeshkar - Jun 13, 2012
- Indian Mujahideen hideouts raided for leads in Mumbai blasts probe - Jul 15, 2011
- E-mail threatening Delhi attacks traced to Mumbai's Borivali area - Sep 21, 2010
- Jama Masjid attack: Mumbai Police hunting SIM card user - Sep 21, 2010
- Varanasi terror e-mails tracked to Navi Mumbai - Dec 08, 2010
- Terror threat to Taj Mahal, Palace on Wheels: Intelligence Bureau - Dec 12, 2010
- Two 'detained' in Mumbai for e-mail on Delhi firing (Lead) - Sep 21, 2010
- 'Paa' child artist Taruni Sachdev cremated - May 17, 2012
- Varanasi blast: Two detained in Mumbai for terror email - Dec 08, 2010