Four-year-old raped by elderly manDecember 12th, 2011 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 12 (IANS) A four-year-old girl was raped by an elderly man who lived in the same building in west Delhi’s Mongolpuri area, police said Monday.
According to Deputy Commissioner of Police (outer district) B.S. Jaiswal said the incident took place Sunday evening when the senior citizen allegedly lured the child on the pretext of giving her some eatables. “The accused took the victim inside his room and raped her,” said Jaiswal.
Jaiswal added that the child was rushed to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital where doctors confirmed rape. Her condition is said to be stable.
“The accused, identified as Hanuman, resides in the same building as a tenant where the victim lives with her family. He has been arrested and booked,” Jaiswal said.
- Youth arrested for trying to rape minor - Feb 18, 2012
- Teenaged boy rapes minor cousin - Jul 06, 2011
- Kidnapped from Ludhiana, 6-year-old recovered in Ambala - Jul 09, 2012
- Two women raped in Delhi - May 04, 2011
- Eight-year-old girl raped in Delhi - Mar 18, 2011
- Driver arrested for molesting French tourist - Sep 04, 2012
- Complainant found to be killer - Jun 08, 2011
- CA student held for raping five-year-old in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 26, 2011
- Mumbai woman alleges rape in Kolkata - Aug 24, 2012
- Boy arrested for raping six-month-old child - Jun 10, 2011
- Two held for attempting to rape 11-year-old - Feb 01, 2011
- Two arrested for kidnapping boy from Punjab - Aug 23, 2012
- Four-year-old raped by teen in Delhi - Jul 17, 2009
- Man held for kidnapping three kids - Mar 06, 2012
- Woman raped on pretext of job interview - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: commissioner of police, deputy commissioner, doctors, eatables, elderly man, gandhi hospital, hanuman, jaiswal, New Delhi, old girl, pretext, rape, sanjay gandhi, senior citizen, sunday evening, west delhi