Four teachers held for Ganga plunge in the buffMay 15th, 2008 - 12:25 am ICT by admin
Patna, May 14 (IANS) Four teachers of a private school were arrested for bathing nude in the Ganga in Bihar’s Purnea district, the police said Wednesday. They were arrested near Manihari in Purnea district, about 350 km from here, after the police received complaints from local residents.
Police sources said they were teachers of an English medium school in Katihar district. They were on a picnic and had reportedly been drinking before deciding on their bath.
The school authorities have decided to sack all four.
- Three Tamil Nadu teachers held for beating student (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Six arrested for leaking Class 10 paper - Feb 22, 2012
- 151 Bihar primary teachers fail test, sacked - Apr 19, 2012
- ONGC to start drilling in Bihar from August - Jul 21, 2012
- Bihar Police arrest journalist in BJP MLA murder case - Jan 06, 2011
- Arrested editor fears danger to life - Jan 18, 2011
- Lightning kills three in Bihar - Jun 24, 2011
- Bihar teacher beaten to death for dowry - Mar 21, 2012
- BJP MLA Raj Kishore Kesri stabbed to death in Purnea - Jan 04, 2011
- Mob attacks, torches police station in Bihar - Oct 15, 2011
- Eight killed as Rajdhani rams auto-rickshaw - Oct 09, 2010
- Cop suspended for not cooperating in Assam youth's death-probe - Jul 26, 2012
- Bihar BJP legislator arrested for killing employee - Jul 23, 2012
- 10 missing girl students found pushed into flesh trade - Aug 04, 2012
- Nitish orders inquiry into fake school admission - Jan 13, 2012