Four people killed in Iraq attacksDecember 18th, 2011 - 4:32 am ICT by IANS
Baghdad, Dec 18 (IANS) At least four people were killed and two wounded in Iraq Saturday during bomb blast and shooting incidents.
The two separate incidents occurred inside and close to capital city Baghdad, Xinhua reported.
In Baghdad, some unidentified gunmen shot dead Judge Mohammed Shyaa while he was driving his car in the western district of Jamia, said an interior ministry source on condition of anonymity.
In west of Baghdad, three people were killed and two injured when a roadside bomb went off near a minibus carrying passengers in the Abu Ghraib area, some 20 km west of the capital, said a police source.
- Six killed in Iraq violence - Dec 05, 2011
- 6 killed in Iraq violence - Aug 25, 2012
- Three killed, nine injured in Iraq - Apr 30, 2012
- Nine killed, 21 injured in Iraq - Aug 08, 2011
- Iraq official survives bomb attack - Apr 22, 2012
- 25 killed, over 170 wounded in Iraq attacks - Mar 20, 2012
- 2 killed, 16 injured in attacks in Iraq - Nov 13, 2011
- Two killed, 15 wounded in Iraq attacks - Dec 20, 2011
- 6 killed, 10 wounded in Iraq attacks - Apr 16, 2012
- Two soldiers killed in Iraq violence - Aug 13, 2010
- 43 killed, over 190 wounded in Iraq bomb attacks (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- 20 killed, 64 wounded in attacks in Baghdad - Feb 23, 2012
- Four killed in Iraq attacks - Aug 04, 2011
- 27 killed in Iraq bomb attacks - Dec 22, 2011
- Nine killed in Iraq attacks - Apr 19, 2012