Four of a family charred in Delhi gas cylinder blast

April 8th, 2012 - 7:32 pm ICT by IANS  

New Delhi, April 8 (IANS) Four members of a family, including two children, were charred after a gas cylinder explosion in their house early Sunday, said police.

The incident was reported at 6.30 a.m. in a house in east Delhi’s Nand Nagri.

The injured have been identified as Sobharam, 36, his wife Asha, 30, and their children Kunal, 10, and Kamal, 7. They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they are undergoing treatment.

One fire tender was rushed to the spot. It took more than half-an-hour to douse the blaze.

According to the fire officials, a gas leakage led to the explosion.

Related Stories

    Posted in Uncategorized |

    Subscribe