Four murdered in Kolkata houseSeptember 7th, 2012 - 1:19 am ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 6 (IANS) A woman, her son and two domestic helps were found murdered at a house here Thursday night, officials said.
The bodies of Gouri Bhattacharya and her son, Dipak, were found lying in a pool of blood on the first floor of the house in the city’s Behala area, said Kolkata Mayor Sovan Chatterjee. They had been killed by slitting their throats.
The bodies of the domestic help and an attendant were lying on the ground floor.
Chatterjee said it was a case of cold-blooded murder.
Dipak Bhattacharya ran a cable TV business.
Senior police officers had rushed to spot.
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata - Sep 09, 2012
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata (Lead) - Sep 09, 2012
- Woman murdered in north Delhi - Oct 16, 2011
- Youth killed by friend - Apr 23, 2012
- Woman found dead in home - Mar 29, 2011
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer - Aug 10, 2012
- Alcoholic man kills wife - Oct 29, 2011
- Mamata kicks off Bengal assembly poll campaign - Mar 27, 2011
- Two-storey public toilets in Kolkata - Jun 24, 2012
- Refused money for liquor, man kills wife - Feb 17, 2011
- Sovan Chatterjee to be new Kolkata mayor - Jun 06, 2010
- Bengal parties on foundation stone-laying, inauguration spree - Feb 27, 2011
- Retired banker found murdered in Kanpur - Apr 16, 2011
- Octogenarian murdered in Delhi, house looted - May 04, 2011
- Peaceful voting, 75 percent turnout in Bengal (Roundup) - Apr 27, 2011