Four killed, seven injured in road accidentNovember 10th, 2008 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Nov 10 (IANS) Four people were killed and seven critically injured when the vehicle they were travelling in rammed into a truck in Uttar Pradesh Monday, the police said.”The accident took place some 120 km from Lucknow in Bakochi village in Kanpur Dehat (rural) Monday morning,” Police Inspector Hari Ram told IANS.
The accident occurred when the truck driver reduced speed while crossing a speed breaker, and the speeding Bolero, which was behind the truck, rammed into it. Four people were killed and seven others injured in the accident, the police said.
The condition of all the injured, who are undergoing treatment at a hospital in Kanpur, is stated to be critical.
The 11 people who were travelling in the Bolero are from Etah district and were going to Lucknow when the mishap took place, the police added.
- Four killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Dec 05, 2011
- Six killed as bus rams into truck - Sep 13, 2010
- Six killed in UP road accident - Aug 27, 2012
- Mob goes on rampage after road accident - May 21, 2010
- Three cops killed as truck rams into police station - Jun 16, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 28, 2010
- Two killed as truck hits school van - Nov 05, 2011
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- Five killed in road accident in Kanpur - Jul 25, 2012
- Four of family killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Feb 05, 2011
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Dec 23, 2010
- Speeding truck mows down 15 in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2012
- Four of family killed in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 04, 2010
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Oct 25, 2010
- Six killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Aug 30, 2010