Four killed in Afghanistan bomb blastNovember 22nd, 2011 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
Kabul, Nov 22 (IANS) Four people, including a child, were killed and two injured in Afghanistan’s Laghman province, 90 km east of capital Kabul Tuesday, after a roadside bomb blast struck a car, said an official.
“The tragic incident happened at 10.00 a.m. today in Ali Negar district, leaving four innocent civilians, including a child, dead and injuring two others,” Xinhua quoted the provincial administration’s spokesman as saying.
The spokesman blamed Taliban militants for organising the attack.
The Taliban are yet to make any comment on the incident.
- Governor among four killed in Afghan blast - Aug 12, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills three in Afghanistan - Jan 03, 2012
- Nine killed in Afghan bombings - Nov 12, 2011
- 19 killed in Afghanistan roadside blast - Dec 07, 2011
- Two kids killed in Afghan bombing - Apr 12, 2012
- Twin blasts kill 14 in Afghanistan - Jul 08, 2012
- Four children killed in Afghanistan blast - Nov 01, 2011
- 16 killed in two blasts in south Afghanistan (Lead) - Jun 11, 2011
- Roadside bomb kills 15 in Afghanistan - Jun 11, 2011
- 13 killed in Afghan roadside bombing - Mar 15, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills four in Afghanistan - Feb 20, 2012
- Three killed Afghanistan mine blast - Dec 23, 2011
- 10 injured as bomb blast rocks Afghan town - Jun 07, 2011
- Roadside bomb kills 14 civilians in Helmand - Dec 31, 2010
- Eight Afghan civilians killed in attacks - Jun 03, 2010