Four JVM-P workers killed in accidentAugust 22nd, 2010 - 7:30 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Aug 22 (IANS) Four workers of the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) were killed and 14 others injured Sunday when the vehicle they were travelling in hit a tree and fell into a
ditch in Jharkhand’s Garwah district, police said.
According to police, the JVM-P workers were coming to Garwah from Beta block of the district to attend a party function.
The condition of three of the injured is said to be serious, a police official said.
The JVM-P is led by former chief minister Babulal Marandi.
- Marandi seeking Maoist help to win Jamshedpur by-poll: Munda - Jun 30, 2011
- One killed as protesters, police clash in Ranchi - Sep 03, 2012
- Jharkhand assembly disrupted over Marandi's arrest - Mar 10, 2011
- Jharkhand protesters block train movements - Sep 11, 2011
- Legislator tears off kurta in Jharkhand assembly - Mar 10, 2011
- Marandi's party to stay away from Rajya Sabha poll - Apr 23, 2012
- Jharkhand speaker bars media from reporting disruption - Mar 10, 2011
- Marandi, legislators held in anti-encroachment protest - Mar 31, 2011
- BJP to back JMM candidates if it joins NDA - Apr 16, 2012
- Munda appeals to Marandi to end hunger strike - May 05, 2011
- Opposition protests hit road, rail services - Mar 09, 2011
- Marandi ends hunger strike - May 08, 2011
- Shutdown hits life in Jharkhand, Medha Patkar booked - May 02, 2011
- Police complaint against Jharkhand BJP president - Jul 02, 2011
- Opposition shutdown hits Ranchi - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: , , , , , ,