Four injured in Srinagar grenade explosionDecember 14th, 2010 - 5:29 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Dec 14 (IANS) Four people, including three passers-by and a paramilitary trooper, were injured in a separatist grenade attack in south Kashmir’s Pulwama town late Tuesday afternoon.Police said the separatist guerrillas tossed the grenade at a passing Central Reserve Police Force fortified vehicle, known as a bunker. The grenade exploded on the road, injuring three passers-by and a CRPF trooper.
The injured have been evacuated to hospital for treatment. The area has been surrounded and a search mounted for the militants, police said.
The markets shut down in the wake of the explosion.
- Ten injured in Pulwama grenade attacks - Dec 14, 2010
- Five civilians injured in Kashmir - Aug 25, 2011
- Four injured in Srinagar grenade attack - May 14, 2010
- Two civilians injured in Kashmir explosion - Dec 24, 2010
- Policeman injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jul 31, 2012
- Four CRPF troppers wounded in Srinagar blast - Jul 25, 2010
- Civilian wounded in Kashmir grenade explosion - Mar 26, 2010
- Five wounded in explosion in Srinagar (Lead) - May 14, 2010
- Civilian injured in Srinagar grenade attack - Feb 18, 2009
- CRPF trooper killed in Kashmir grenade attack (Lead) - Mar 14, 2010
- 1 killed, 15 injured in south Kashmir blast (Lead) - Mar 22, 2012
- Grenade attack on CRPF office in Srinagar - Aug 13, 2011
- Two injured in Srinagar grenade explosion - Jan 13, 2009
- Four wounded in Srinagar grenade blast - Aug 08, 2009
- 5 CRPF troopers injured in Jammu and Kashmir - Aug 31, 2009