Four held, stolen money seizedAugust 24th, 2012 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
Agartala, Aug 24 (IANS) Police from Mizoram and Tripura have busted a gang which had looted Rs.2 crore from a Block Development Office in Mizoram, police said Friday.
Four men were arrested from Khedacherra in northern Tripura Thursday night, and Rs.4.43 lakh of the stolen money was recovered from them, said a Tripura Police spokesman here.
The Mizoram Police has taken custody of the men and the money. All four belonged to Tripura.
- Guerrilla killed in Tripura - Mar 11, 2012
- Car, motorbike thefts rampant in Mizoram, Tripura - Oct 15, 2011
- Bangladeshi bandit killed in Tripura - Mar 29, 2012
- Three militants arrested in Tripura - Jun 18, 2012
- Part of looted money recovered in Ranchi - Dec 31, 2011
- Armed tribal youths arrested in Mizoram - Apr 05, 2012
- Armed tribal youths arrested in Tripura (Lead) - Apr 05, 2012
- Parts of northeast cut-off, train services disrupted - Oct 22, 2011
- Fake Indian currency recovered, three held - Mar 18, 2012
- Tripura woman plays Rs.2.5 crore fraud on Mumbaikar - Jul 25, 2011
- Gang busted, idols seized - Mar 03, 2012
- Haryana police busts gang of highway robbers - May 05, 2012
- Rs.40 lakh looted from Haryana farmer - Jun 30, 2012
- Gang of highway robbers posing as cops busted - May 31, 2010
- Abducted Tripura tribals taken to Bangladesh - Dec 10, 2010