Four die in Brazil plane crashFebruary 17th, 2012 - 11:07 am ICT by IANS
Sao Paulo, Feb 17 (IANS/EFE) Four people were killed when their small aircraft crashed Thursday in the northern state of Para, authorities said.
The plane, a Beechcraft Baron operated by Norte Jet Taxi Aereo, went down shortly after taking off from the airport in Cameta, a Brazilian air force spokesperson told EFE.
Besides the pilot and co-pilot, the dead include two employees of a security firm transporting cash to bank branches in Para. The flight began in Belem, the state capital, and was scheduled to make stops in several municipalities.
- Lawmaker dies in Brazil plane crash - Feb 27, 2012
- Air force pilot dies in Brazil plane crash - May 13, 2011
- 7 die in Brazil plane crash - Apr 22, 2011
- Seven survive plane crash in Brazil - Dec 14, 2010
- Eight die as truck ploughs into Brazil procession - Dec 10, 2011
- Eight die in two plane crashes in Bolivia - Apr 23, 2012
- General Motors imposes lockout at Brazil complex - Jul 25, 2012
- Brazilian cadet dies in ejection from plane - Jun 06, 2012
- Five cities hold 25 percent of Brazil's national wealth - Dec 15, 2011
- Two die as plane crashes into lagoon - Mar 16, 2012
- Brazil plane crash leaves 16 dead - Jul 14, 2011
- Soccer player dies during match in Brazil - Jul 09, 2012
- Brazilian gang stealing hair from beauty salons - Dec 28, 2011
- Eight gunned down in Brazilian city - Jul 13, 2012
- Four killed in Brazil plane crash - Oct 03, 2011