Four bus passengers electrocuted in BiharJuly 18th, 2008 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, July 18 (IANS) Four passengers who were sitting on the roof of a private bus were killed as they came into contact with a live wire in Bihar’s Sheohar district early Friday. About a dozen people who were injured in the mishap have been admitted to a government hospital, police said. “All four victims were travelling from Muzaffarpur town to Sheohar, sitting on the roof of the bus,” a police officer added.
Early this week, five people including two children were electrocuted in two separate incidents in the state when they came into contact with a live wire.