Four arrested, 205 kg of ganja seizedMay 31st, 2011 - 8:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 31 (IANS) In separate incidents, four people were arrested in the national capital and 205 kg of ganja was recovered from them, police said Tuesday.
Pramod Kumar Singh, 28, Vakil Singh, 36, Shokeen Khan, 24 and Mohammad Shakir, 30, have been held on charges of drug trafficking.
“Singh was arrested Monday from Azadpur with 80 kg of ganja. During interrogation, he disclosed that he got the drugs from Vakil Singh,” said a police officer.
“Vakil Singh was arrested in Paharganj Monday. He disclosed that a consignment of ganja would be coming from Cuttack (Orissa) by Utkal Express,” the officer added.
Khan and Shakir were apprehended outside Nizamuddin Railway Station with five parcels containing around 125 kg of ganja, he said.
- Two held with 104 kg of drug - Apr 19, 2011
- Two drug peddlers jailed for 10 years - Apr 24, 2012
- Four held, drugs worth Rs.1.39 crore seized - Oct 08, 2011
- Drug dealer gets death penalty - Jan 29, 2012
- Three drug peddlers held - May 19, 2011
- Opium worth Rs.50 lakh seized, one held - Dec 30, 2010
- Mother-daughter duo held for drug trafficking - Feb 01, 2011
- Man held with opium - Apr 18, 2011
- Farmer arrested with 12 kg opium in Delhi - Jun 27, 2012
- Three drug traffickers held - Jul 11, 2011
- 61-year-old peddler arrested with drugs worth Rs.3 crore - Jul 13, 2012
- Drugs worth Rs.93 lakh seized, four heldin Delhi - Jul 30, 2011
- Cannabis seized in Assam - May 14, 2012
- Three smugglers held with drugs, fake currency in Amritsar - Jul 04, 2012
- Manipuri youth held with banned substance worth Rs.2 crore - Apr 04, 2011