Food poisoning kills five of Chhattisgarh family

September 10th, 2008 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS  

Raipur, Sep 10 (IANS) Five members of a family, including two children, were killed in an apparent case of food poisoning in a Chhattisgarh home, a health official said Wednesday.The deceased “ate uncooked mutton Tuesday and started vomiting by late night and died”, Habel Urao, chief medical officer, Raigarh, told IANS.

The victims were residents of village Paremer in Raigarh district.

The health officer said the deceased included Basanti Bai, 58, Bihari Bai, 60, Samaru, 61, Jeet 5 and Aghan 10.

Related Stories

    Posted in Uncategorized |

    Subscribe