Fiza serves 48-hour ultimatum to Chand MohammedFebruary 5th, 2009 - 9:08 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Feb 5 (IANS) Upset over being left in the lurch by former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan alias Chand Mohammed, his “wife” Fiza aka Anuradha Bali Thursday served him a 48-hour ultimatum to return to her and spell her status or face legal action.”Through the media, I am serving a 48-hour notice to Chand to tell me what my status is. Whether I am his wife or not? After that, I will take further action. All legal options are open before me,” Fiza, who was Anuradha Bali before she converted to Islam to marry Chand Mohammed, said here.
Chand has remained elusive ever since he suddenly left her home in Mohali town near here Jan 28.
Fiza first claimed that he was kidnapped by his brother Kuldip Bishnoi’s men. The charge was refuted by Chand.
He has remained underground since then.
Chander Mohan mysteriously ‘disappeared’ November last year from here. He surfaced after over 40 days - getting a new name, wife and religion, but lost his job as Haryana’s deputy chief minister.
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Second wife says former Haryana deputy chief minister 'kidnapped' - Jan 28, 2009
- Chander Mohan, second wife differ on 'kidnap' drama (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza finally complains to police against Chand Mohammed - Feb 16, 2009
- Chand Mohammed says 'talaq' to Fiza from London (Lead) - Mar 14, 2009
- Former Haryana deputy chief minister's second wife attempts 'suicide' - Jan 29, 2009
- Fiza approaches court for passport in new name - Jun 08, 2009