Fiza Mohammed commits suicideAugust 6th, 2012 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Aug 6 (IANS) Fiza Mohammed, aka Anuradha Bali, who got married to and was later divorced by former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan under controversial circumstances, has committed suicide, police said here Monday.
Police Monday recovered Fiza’s body from her house in Sector 48 of Mohali town, adjoining Chandigarh.
Police officials said the body was found in her room in a decomposed state.
“She was alone at home and insects were there on her body. She could have committed suicide three-four days ago. The body has been sent for post-mortem,” a Mohali police officer said here.
–Indo-Asian News Service
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza approaches court for passport in new name - Jun 08, 2009
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Chand-Fiza soap opera: Chand Muhammad back with Fiza - Jun 14, 2009
- Fiza asked to leave Press Club after row - Oct 10, 2009
- Three arrested for creating ruckus outside Fiza's house - Jun 15, 2009
- Wife of former Haryana deputy chief minister arrested, granted bail - Jan 30, 2009
- Chand denies his men attacked Fiza's house (Lead) - Jun 16, 2009
- Woman banker commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: anuradha, asian news, bali, controversial circumstances, deputy chief minister, fiza, indo, insects, js, mj, mohali police, mohammed, mohan, news service, police officer, police officials, post mortem, suicide, vm