Fiza arrested on neighbour’s complaint, gets bail (Lead)October 17th, 2010 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mohali (Punjab), Oct 17 (IANS) Fiza Mohammad alias Anuradha Bali, the estranged wife of former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan, was arrested after a neighbour lodged a complaint against her. She was later released on bail.
The neighbour had been complaining to the police for the last six months, alleging that Fiza used foul language against him, threw garbage inside his house and pelted stones at his car.
However, Fiza, a former assistant advocate general of Haryana, had been claiming that her neighbour was keeping a tab on her by installing cameras near her house.
She has been involved in several controversies in the last three years.
Both Chander Mohan and Fiza had disappeared in November 2008 and re-appeared after 40 days as a married couple, with new names after embracing Islam.
Chander Mohan was sacked from the ministry for his unexplained absence.
Chander Mohan, eldest son of former Haryana chief minister Bhajan Lal, left Fiza’s home in January 2009, divorcing her over the phone. His marriage lasted 40 days.
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza to campaign against former Haryana chief minister - Apr 21, 2009
- Fiza to pursue legal battle against Chander Mohan - Oct 29, 2009
- Chand Mohammed says 'talaq' to Fiza over phone - Mar 14, 2009
- I will ruin Chand's life, says angry Fiza - Jun 05, 2009
- Chand-Fiza soap opera: Chand Muhammad back with Fiza - Jun 14, 2009
- Chand Mohammed says 'talaq' to Fiza from London (Lead) - Mar 14, 2009
- Fiza approaches court for passport in new name - Jun 08, 2009
Tags: advocate, alias, anuradha, bali, cameras, controversies, deputy chief minister, eldest son, foul language, garbage, islam, lal, marriage, married couple, mohammad, mohan, punjab, six months, unexplained absence