Five killed in road accidents in LucknowMay 17th, 2008 - 11:56 pm ICT by admin
Lucknow, May 17 (IANS) Five people were killed and four injured in two road accidents in Lucknow Saturday, police said. In Gopal Khera Village, three people in two trucks died when the drivers lost control over their vehicles when trying to avoid a neel gai which came in the way. Two people were injured in the mishap, police said.
In the other accident, a speeding Marshal jeep crushed two labourers, who were resting on the roadside here in Movaiya locality. The jeep driver fled from the scene. Two people were injured in the accident, police added.
The jeep belongs to Rajeev Srivastava who is a travel agent, said police officer S.N. Singh.
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- Five killed, 20 injured in Rajasthan - Apr 13, 2012
- Seven killed as truck rams into jeep in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 18, 2010
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - May 14, 2011
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Truck rams 10 vehicles, eight people killed - Jan 29, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- Eight killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Jun 22, 2010
- Speeding truck mows down 15 in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2012
- Three cops killed as truck rams into police station - Jun 16, 2012
- Eleven killed in Haryana road mishap - Jun 16, 2010
- Nine of family killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- Eight die as truck overturns on hut - Dec 17, 2010
- Eight killed as jeep runs over Ramlila audience - Oct 28, 2011
- Two killed, seven injured in Agra truck crash - May 11, 2012