Five killed in Punjab road mishapJuly 28th, 2008 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
Hoshiarpur (Punjab), July 28 (IANS) At least five people, two of them women, were killed in a collision between a Tata Sumo multi-utility vehicle and a truck on the Hoshiarpur-Gurdaspur highway Monday. The accident took place near Tanda town in Hoshiarpur district, 55 km from here.
Six people were injured in the accident. They were shifted to the government hospital in Tanda, police officials said.
Those travelling in the Tata Sumo, who were killed, belonged to the same village in the border district of Gurdaspur.
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- At least 12 drown in southern India when trying to cross stream - Dec 08, 2010
- Three die in Orissa accident - Nov 02, 2010
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Seven killed in Himachal road accident - Apr 17, 2012
- Six killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jan 14, 2011
- Five die in Himachal accident - Aug 01, 2012
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Aug 28, 2010
- Seven killed in Himachal accident - Jun 09, 2010
- Eight women killed in Himachal accident (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- 25 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident - Jul 30, 2012
- 12 die in Punjab hooch tragedy (Second Lead) - Oct 28, 2010
- Six from Maharashtra killed in Andhra - Oct 28, 2011