Five killed in Nepal road accidentApril 7th, 2012 - 8:44 pm ICT by IANS
Kathmandu, April 7 (IANS) At least five people died and nearly a dozen were injured in a head-on collision between a jeep and a bus in Nepal Saturday.
The accident occurred when the jeep collided with a bus on the East-West Highway at about 6 a.m. near western Nepal’s Murgiya Bazar, Xinhua reported.
Three people died on the spot while two others succumbed while undergoing treatment at a local hospital, police said.
- Six killed in Nepal road accident - Aug 20, 2012
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Nine dead in Nepal road accident - May 06, 2012
- Eight killed in China road accident - Jun 30, 2012
- Seven killed, 80 injured in Pakistan road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- 29 die in Nepal bus accident - Sep 11, 2012
- Passenger buses collide in Taiwan tunnel, killing 2 - May 08, 2012
- 42 killed in Nepal bus accident - Oct 13, 2011
- 17 killed in Nepal bus accident - Jul 17, 2012
- Nearly 200 dead in Nepal accidents this year - Jul 15, 2012