Five killed in Assam road accidentsMay 17th, 2012 - 11:28 pm ICT by IANS
Guwahati, May 17 (IANS) Five people were killed and seven injured Thursday in two road accidents in Assam, police said.
Three people, including a woman and a child, were killed when the vehicle in which they were travelling collided with a truck coming from the opposite direction at Rangia in Kamrup district.
Police said that four other passengers in the vehicle were injured. They were shifted to Rangia Civil Hospital.
Two people, including a young girl, were killed when their car rammed into a truck at Bokakhat in Golaghat district. Three other passengers in the car were wounded.
- 7 killed, 20 injured in Assam road mishaps - Apr 16, 2012
- Militants gun down man in Assam - Aug 13, 2011
- At least 31 dead after bus plunges into a river in northeastern India - Jun 01, 2011
- Accidents kills six in Assam - May 23, 2012
- Seven killed in Rajasthan road accident - May 06, 2012
- 27 killed, 21 injured in accidents in northeast - Jul 21, 2012
- Three killed, 50 injured in Assam train accident (Second Lead) - Feb 03, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Six killed in Assam road accident - Aug 01, 2012
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Eight killed in West Bengal road mishap - Sep 05, 2010
- Four killed in two Rajasthan road accidents - Aug 22, 2012
- Three killed, 50 injured in Assam train accident (Third Lead) - Feb 03, 2012
- Seven killed in Pakistan accident - May 29, 2011
- Seven killed in Haryana accident - Apr 25, 2012