Five dead as bus hits ambulance (Lead)April 17th, 2009 - 6:35 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, April 17(IANS) Five people were killed when an ambulance they were travelling in was hit by a bus in Moradabad district in Uttar Pradesh Friday, police said.
Barring the driver who was among the dead, the other victims belonged to one family and were going to a hospital to donate blood to a relative when the accident took place in Moradabad, about 350 km form here.
Four other occupants of the ambulance were hospitalised, police officer D.S. Sirohi said. The bus driver ran away from the spot.
- Five dead, four injured in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Apr 17, 2009
- 15 dead in Uttar Pradesh road mishap - Jun 25, 2012
- Speeding tanker crushes four to death - Aug 10, 2011
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Dec 23, 2010
- 25 hurt as school bus overturns - Sep 29, 2011
- Four killed as ambulance crashes into bus (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- Five Haj pilgrims injured in accident - Nov 25, 2011
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- 51 killed, 46 injured as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Third Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Seven people killed in Himachal accidents - May 09, 2012
- Eight pilgrims killed in Himachal (Lead) - Jul 15, 2012
- One killed, 21 students injured in accident - Oct 03, 2011
- Dozen Tamil Nadu pilgrims hurt - May 10, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 28, 2011
- 51 killed, 46 injured as bus falls into Himachal gorge (Fourth Lead) - Aug 11, 2012