Fire in Connaught Place doused, no injuriesJuly 19th, 2011 - 1:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 19 (IANS) A fire broke out in the Life Insurance Corporation’s (LIC) office in the upscale commercial district of Connaught Place here Tuesday, a fire official said. It was doused and nobody was injured.
“We received a call around 10 a.m. and rushed six fire tenders to the Jeevan Prakash building. The flames were doused soon and no one was injured,” a fire official said.
“There was some electrical fault in an air conditioner which caused the fire,” the official added.
- LIC office in Lucknow gutted - Sep 14, 2012
- Fire in Delhi building, none injured - Jun 19, 2011
- Fire in Kolkata building, one killed - Mar 30, 2012
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Minor fire in Delhi's Connaught Place - Jan 09, 2011
- Chandni Chowk fire extinguished, four hurt (Lead) - Nov 29, 2010
- Fire on 7th floor of Delhi building - Apr 30, 2010
- Woman killed in Delhi factory fire - Jan 26, 2011
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Fire in west Delhi timber warehouse - Nov 03, 2010
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- Fire in Shastri Bhawan - Jan 07, 2012
- Blaze at IGI cargo terminal, offices gutted (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Five trapped in Mumbai fire - Aug 09, 2012